SPGC PRAWN & CUTLET SPORTSMAN’S LUNCH 2019
12:00pm - 4:00pm June 14th 2019
The SPGC ” Prawn & Cutlet” Sportsman’s Lunch is on again and judging from last year’s luncheon this will definitely be an event not to be missed! You’ll enjoy amazing stories told by these legendary Sportsmen.
Greg “Fat Cat ” Ritchie – Australian Cricketer, played 10 seasons for QLD, 30 Tests for Australia and in 2000 was named one of the greatest RUN scorers in Qld history for amassing over 6000 runs for his state.
Paul Sironen – Ruby League Footballer, played 23 games for Australia, 22 games for N.S.W and 247 Games with his beloved Balmain Team. Paul had also won Daily M Rookie of the year in 1986, Daily M 2nd Rower of the year in 1990 and daily M representative of the yr in 1993.
And an indulgent 3-course lunch featuring platters of fresh prawns and lamb cutlets and a 4hr beverage package.
Raffle and auctions will be held on the day, with all proceeds raised going to the Surfers Paradise Golf Club Junior Golf Development Program.
- Kurrawa S.L.S.C Supporters Club $50 Lunch/Dinner vouchers x 2
- Georges Steak and Seafood Restaurant BroadBeach $100 Dinner voucher
- Betall prize pack
- 9 Hole Playing lesson with Paul Orchard
- Win your height in beer
- 1 X QLD 2019 State of Origin Jumper
- 1 X NSW 2019 State of Origin Jumper
Tickets only $160pp or $1500 for a table of 10, to book contact the club on
(07) 55726088 or firstname.lastname@example.org