12:00pm - 4:00pm July 6th 2018
FRIDAY 6TH JULY
12PM – 4PM
The SPGC ” Prawn & Cutlet” State of Origin Sports Luncheon will be an event not to be missed.
Enjoy amazing stories told by State of Origin Legends Greg” Fat Cat ” Ritchie, Aflie Langer, Paul ‘Fatty” Vautin, and Mark “Spud ” Carroll.
Champion Horse Trainer Rob Heathcote will also be entertaining you with stories from his career.
Indulged in a delicious 3-course lunch including platters of fresh prawns and lamb cutlets, complimented by a 4hr beverage package.
Raffle and auctions will be held on the day, with the following prizes up for grabs.
All proceeds raised going to the Surfers Paradise Golf Club Junior Golf Development Program.
Raffle Prizes –
- 1 Year SPGC Golf Membership
- Mantra accommodation package – 2 nights with breakfast
- Kurrawa SLSC dining voucher valued at $100
- Crown Bet reward voucher $100
- One round of golf at Surfers Paradise Golf Club for 4 including carts
- 4 x Rock’n Through The Ages show tickets
Auction prizes –
- Signed QLD and NSW State of Origin Jerseys
- Ramada Resort Kooralbyn Valley Stay & Play package – 2 nights accommodation, 2 games with carts and breakfast for 4
To book, contact the club on (07) 55726088 or online
Special thanks to our sponsors –