South Pacific Women’s Golf Classic
Congratulations to Sarah Hammett on winning the Open Classic Division of the South Pacific Women’s Open Classic held at Surfers Paradise Golf Club.
This prestigious event in its 51st year, was played over 54 holes under blue skies on a beautifully presented golf course.
Sarah had scores of 73, 70 & 75 to take out the title by one shot.
Congratulations to Sarah and to all 119 Ladies that played the event in the spirit of the game.
FINAL RESULTS BELOW
DRAWS AVAILABLE BELOW FOR 2023 EVENT
The Registrations for the 2023 51st South Pacific Women’s Open Classic Tournament will be online through MiTournament: https://www.mitournament.com/tournament/login
How to Register:
- If you have registered on MiTournament before, log into your account: https://www.mitournament.com/tournament/login
- If this is your first time, sign up here:
- Follow the prompts to sign up an account with MiTournament. We suggest you do this in advance so you will be ready to register in the Tournament when the registrations open.
- The Tournament Registrations will open at 9.00am on Wednesday 31 May 2023.
- Registrations are individual. You are not able to enter multiple people or multiple categories in the Tournaments.
- If a Division fills up and you miss out on registering, please email: email@example.com and request to be put on the waitlist of your preferred category. This is a first-in, first-served basis if spaces become available. If a space becomes available, you will be notified.
How to Enter the Tournament/s:
- Search “South Pacific” in the search field or click the link below to the appropriate tournament:
- We have set up a Tournament for each Division, so please make sure you register in the correct Division:
Classic Division – GA Handicap up to 9.3:
Women Division (18+ years) – GA Handicap up to 25.0:
Seniors Division (55 – 64 years) – GA Handicap up to 25.0:
Super Seniors Division (65+ years) – GA Handicap up to 25.0:
Mixed Foursomes 9 July 2023
If you have a partner for the Mixed Foursomes, please enter their Name and GolfLink number in the Required Information field. You must pay for them at the same time as yourself.
If you do not have a partner, please write “Need Partner” in the Required Information field and the organisers will allocate a partner to you. You only need to pay for yourself if you don’t have a partner.
Men can also register themselves individually in the Mixed Foursomes Tournament.
- In the Required Information field, indicate whether you would like a shared motorised cart. If not, write “NO”. If yes, write “YES”. Organisers will allocate carts based on the daily timesheets.
- Under Registration Fees the Entry Fee is required.
- Members of Surfers Paradise Golf Club should also select the optional “SPGC Member Discount” field.
- Please read and accept the Conditions of Play.
- Click Proceed.
- Follow the payment prompts. Payment is by debit or credit card online only.
- You will receive an email to confirm your registration.
Your entry will be emailed to the organisers, who will populate the timesheet. The Draw will be published on the SPGC website on 5th July and updated daily, as required.
SPGC Women Captain